At our farm you will enjoy a relaxed, friendly and caring environment for both horse and rider. We provide exceptionally attentive and knowledgeable care.
- Daily turnout in large well fenced grassy pasture (weather permitting)
- Individualized feeding and care programs based on your horses needs
- Grain fed twice a day
- Hay fed 3 times a day inside (morning, evening, night check) hay also provided during turnout
- Only quality hay and grains are fed.
- Stalls are cleaned daily, we bed with dust free bagged shavings.
- Supplements fed at no extra charge if supplied by owner.
- Blanketing, fly masks and boots (services offered)
- Our Insulated and ventilated barn provides comfort in the summer and winter months
- Full unlimited use of our entire facility, including arena
- Outside coaches are welcome with prior approval
- Herd health program, however your own vet is also always welcome
- Farrier arranged, or you can use your own
- Outdoor 24/7 pasture-board spaces are limited
- Outdoor board includes hay, water, salt and spacious shelter as well as plenty of natural shade
We currently don’t have 2 horses available for co-boarding.